I am an observant, insightful and receptive Freelancing Designer, skilled with creativity, imagination and refined aesthetic sense. I work across wide range of media including 3D Design, Film and Photography. Hosting an excellent range of theoretical knowledge within the subject of Art, Design and the Humanities along with practical skills I excel in bringing creative concepts into breathing projects.
(Please click on the highlighted/red links to see samples of my work.)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Competent in CAD software (Vector Works and Artlantis)
- Excellent Design, Planning Skills and Presentation Skills
- Office Administration (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point)
- Research, Preparation of Mood Boards, Specification Sheets and Models
- Kitchen and Bathroom Design and Material Sourcing
- Film and Photography (including Underwater/Split Image), Set Design, 3D Matte Painting for Set Design and Digital Image Manipulation
- Graphic Design (including design for Logos, Identity, Branding, Print); Motion Graphics
- On-line Communication, Blog/Web Design and Administration, Short Documentary
- Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Furthermore, I possess excellent Management, Administrative and Interpersonal Skills. If you like to hire me or discuss your project needs please use the Contact Form the to get in touch.
I will be very happy to hear from you soon. You can also download my CV by clicking here.